[rpd] Inbound Policy

Omo Oaiya Omo.Oaiya at wacren.net
Tue Nov 29 08:39:58 UTC 2016

> On 29 Nov 2016, at 12:28, Mark Elkins <mje at posix.co.za> wrote:
>
> I support this policy.
>
> I was quite surprised by people's comments at the microphone - which
> seemed to be more being against the proposed than the policy itself.

> Logic should dictate that this policy passes.

On the contrary,  several of the comments were clear about the timing of the policy.   The discussion as one of them pointed out is whether this is required now.   I think there will be a time for this policy but the time is not now while we still have addresses in Afrinic.   There is also an intra-transfer policy that has been proposed which addresses some of the issues raised.

I do not support this policy at this time.

-Omo