[rpd] [Community-Discuss] Update to Resources review policy proposal

Saul Stein saul at enetworks.co.za
Tue Nov 22 11:10:06 UTC 2016

Hi Andrew,

That is a personal/emotional response. Personally  I work on fact, not
fiction or assumptions.

We need to vote and come to a consensus based on fact and not fiction, so
perhaps the authors could respond with what the real issue is that they are
trying to resolve.

(this proposal insinuates that the host masters aren’t evaluating
application properly so really what is going on here?)

Thanks

Saul