[rpd] Mass Hijacking of AFRINIC IPv4 Space by U.S.A. Spammers

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 07:16:46 UTC 2016

Sent from my LG G4
Kindly excuse brevity and typos

CA+DdLrSCNycUe9f3GzVx-8oQeq+yYpLpBFgKZPMyiADmrZ54iw at mail.gmail.com>

.

> I only interjected after I saw where somebody else brought up the
> idea/proposal of auditing for unused or under-used resources.

SO: It's good to contribute/interject but you are doing so rudely and not
in a respectful manner. Accusing this continent of having to collect money
before you receive a response is at best an irresponsible thing to say!

> These are examples of where that would be (and would have been) helpful.
>
> Thus, I believed this matter to be germane to the subject at hand.

SO: Though it may seem like an example to you, but fyi, even if the current
policy proposal was in place, it will have zero effect on this particular
issue as legacy space are excluded by default.

Overall one useful thing I picked is that it will be good for AFRINIC to
have a clear process for whistle blowing which can be either through policy
or otherwise(similar to that of ARIN)

I hope you will be respectful in your engagements going forward.

Regards
PS: Speaking on personal behalf.