[rpd] [Community-Discuss] Update to Resources review policy proposal

Ronald F. Guilmette rfg at tristatelogic.com
Thu Nov 17 19:39:29 UTC 2016

In message <CAHm7s1QMOk8=1LNfbhvMebyV+CakrOhh+GPGnbuBQ9FvjdFPQg at mail.gmail.com>
serge ilunga <sergekbk at gmail.com> wrote:

>AFRNIC allocate
>public ressources  to members based on needs with members bound on
>reporting usage to AFRINIC all times.
>Anyone who think that the ressources are not used as they should have been,
>can alert AFRINIC

Please instruct me how to do this, exactly?

ARIN has a web form for exactly this.  Does AFRINIC have such a form?
If not, then what is the proper procedure for reporting?

I have already sent a message to Afrinic via the contact form on the
Afrinic web site and I have received *no* reply whatsoever for more
than a week.

I wish to report that *ALL* of the following AFRINIC-issued resources
have been abandoned and all are all now being misused and abused by U.S.A.
snowshoe spammers:

ASNs:
    AS6560
    AS37135

IPv4 blocks:
    152.108.0.0/16
    155.159.0.0/16
    155.235.0.0/16
    155.237.0.0/16
    160.115.0.0/16
    160.116.0.0/16
    160.122.0.0/16
    163.197.0.0/16
    163.198.0.0/16
    164.155.0.0/16
    165.25.0.0/16
    168.76.0.0/16
    168.80.16.0/15
    196.9.0.0/16
    196.10.0.0/16  (parts of this have legitimate users, others not)
    196.16.0.0/14
    196.15.64.0/18

Is there someone in particular in Afrinic who I need to send some money
to in order to have anybody even notice or care about this issue?  Perhaps
the same people who also issued all of the Cloud Innovations IPv4 space?

(I'm sorry, but I am unfamiliar with the normal rules of business in Africa,
so I don't know how this works or who should get the money.)

Regards,
rfg

P.S.  The available evidence indicates that this is one of the fine upstanding
U.S.A. spammers who is curerntly using large chunks of Afrinic space to send
spam.  As you can see, he is a U.S. businessman with a fine reputation:

   http://bailbondcity.com/fldoc-inmate-SLOTA/433261