[rpd] Summary of proposal: Inbound transfer policy

abel ELITCHA kmw.elitcha at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 11:32:09 UTC 2016

Why do we need inbound  transfer while Afrinic still  has numbers  which
must be managed toward  transition to  ipv6 and we have agreed to move to
ipv6 immediately ?
Someone has even said:  "We should not reward or encourage
backward-thinking engineering."

I don't think it is in the best interest of Afrinic community to make
Africa the epicenter  of ipv4, by allowing inbound  v4 transfer.

Thanks.

--Abel