[rpd] Summary of proposals: IPv4 Runout Management

Mark Elkins mje at posix.co.za
Wed Nov 9 07:36:07 UTC 2016

There are no restrictions whatsoever - except perhaps mistakenly in some
people's heads....

Otherwise - how on earth would global policies ever work!

Policies can (as you have personally experienced yourself) be proposed
by anyone and in any RIR. This is a world wide community and that needs
to be understood by people that take an interest in Policy Development.

--
Mark James ELKINS  -  Posix Systems - (South) Africa
mje at posix.co.za       Tel: +27.128070590  Cell: +27.826010496