[rpd] Summary of proposals: IPv4 Runout Management

Frank Habicht geier at geier.ne.tz
Tue Nov 8 17:41:35 UTC 2016

Hi,

On 11/8/2016 5:04 PM, Arnaud AMELINA wrote:
> This proposal was submitted in February and went through long series
> discussions  and to the face to face so how can Mr. Delong say, "very
> little support"?  Shall we replay the archives or open the game again?

if you think it helps, please do.

> I refer to the cochairs.
>
> I have been part of the  discussions in the past and active at face to
> face, so how can you affirm that.
>
> If I am forced to say it again,   I support, the reservation for the
> critical  infrastructure, for new comers,  the strategic reserve,  the
> ipv6 requirement and so the proposal.

I oppose.
I don't oppose any reservation for ccTDLs, gTLDs, roots.
I think IXPs are taken care of......?  ;-)
That's all critical of the infrastructure (or did i forget anything?) ?

Ambivalent about newcomers.

I oppose a strategic reserve.
[did they have gold bars on the Titanic?]

Regards,
Frank