[rpd] Accountability assessment - PDP review?

SamiSalih sami at ntc.gov.sd
Sun Oct 30 15:48:17 UTC 2016

Hi SM

I didn't understand you point when you re-send your previous message, both co-chairs and the staff appointed member are following the discussion in this list and try to not intervene unless its necessary and we do it few times during this tenure, I can provide archive links if you ask. Also we have our private list when we try to fine tune our opinions of the way-forward.

We though that its the total responsibility of the author(s) to convinces the community to accept their proposal, we also believe the author can use any possible tool to do so. If we sense their are some improper dialog or nonsense arguments we will intervene as happen before.

But the community are exercising a wonderful collaboration so far and we see a lot of diverse views, this is for sure a healthy environment and its a good measure of the community interest and care about ICT development in our region.

and as you know this is a volunteer position and we are glad to receive the community trust to serve them, and its our HONOR indeed, however sometime we couldn't find time to reply immediately, but we will never ever ignore a single message if we thought we need to reply, but as I said we give the floor to the authors and other interested community members to lead the discussion not us.

Best Regards,

Dr. Sami Salih  | Assistant Professor
Sudan University of Science and Technology
Eastern Dum, P.O Box 11111-407
email: sami.salih at sustech.edu
Mob: +249122045707