[rpd] Statistics on IPV4 allocation in Africa as of 2016

Daniel Shaw daniel at afrinic.net
Mon Aug 29 06:45:45 UTC 2016

> On 27 Aug 2016, at 12:23 AM, sm+afrinic at elandsys.com wrote:
>

> I don't use information from 6spots for IPv6 as the information is unreliable.

Hi SM,

If that is indeed the case, we’d love to fix it.

However, there is no available data showing that the information is at all unreliable. And given what data is shown on 6spots, it’s hard for me to understand how it could be unreliable.

However, I look forward to your sharing the specifics. (Off-list, as I don’t believe 6spots data is a topic related to any current policy discussions).

Regards,
Daniel Shaw