[rpd] Policy Proposal Update - IPv4 Soft Landing-bis

Saul Stein saul at enetworks.co.za
Fri Aug 26 06:49:45 UTC 2016

Surely new companies are a better position to role our v6 natively?

Its like saying a product is end of life and that we shouldn't buy it
because if we use up what is left, we won't be able to get anymore... in
this case, once all the v4 space is used up, we have an alternative -
v6...

Yes, new comers will have a few more challenges once there is no v4 space,
but that is why there are mechanisms for this to take place.