[rpd] Draft inbound policy

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Tue Jun 21 15:43:28 UTC 2016

Mike,

Since I cannot remember what fraction of the discussions you ask about were
within the context of an AC meeting and what were public, I won’t comment
here about those discussions at risk of violating my ARIN AC NDA.

I will say that it is my personal opinion that a one-way policy does not
constitute an implementation of a “reciprocal, compatible, needs-based
policy”.

However, I must be clear that in this case, I speak only for myself and
do not represent or speak for the AC, the ARIN community, the ARIN staff,
or ARIN as an organization.

I am not aware of any decision which contradicts my opinion in the matter.

Owen