[rpd] Draft inbound policy

Badru Ntege badru.ntege at nftconsult.com
Tue Jun 21 10:36:37 UTC 2016

Mwenda

I am wearing no hat :-)

>From the APNIC website, I got this pie chart of IPv4 allocation "In February 2011, when the last available blocks of IPv4 address space were finally distributed to the RIRs, the global distribution of IPv4 address space was as follows"  https://www.apnic.net/__data/assets/image/0013/61042/Internet-Addressing-in-the-2010s1.png

Thank you for this.  It shows what equality means.  Africa with a big chunk of the global population with a disproportionate share of the resources.  Obviously they are some historical mitigating circumstances.   So I  think one would be ok with some unbalanced treatment in favour of AfriNIC.  And I’m sure the RIR community would be accommodating
.

Im still sitting on the fence though looks like the argument in favour might be swaying me abit.