[rpd] Statistics on IPV4 allocation in Africa as of 2016

ALAIN AINA aalain at trstech.net
Mon Jun 20 11:11:58 UTC 2016

Hello,

> On Jun 20, 2016, at 2:46 PM, Fabian Jr <afabbie at hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> Alain what do you mean by making IPv6 Optional for new comers ? i thought IPv6 to be a MUST for new comers/applicants !

Yes, that the provision we have in the policy proposal, but based on what we heard on this list about new comers which would only need IPv4*, i was trying to get a common ground  for all, so we can move on.

[*] i am still convinced that no one shall get IPv4 from the the last /8 without showing IPv6 and will remain to it if we can get a rough consensus on it, which i think is possible.

Thanks

—Alain