[rpd] Statistics on IPV4 allocation in Africa as of 2016

Honest Ornella GANKPA honest1989 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 18:13:05 UTC 2016

I'm thinking something like this: if you are already a member, you prove
that you have deployed IPv6 in some capcity in your network and you get
your IPv4

If you are new member, you can get your initial assignement, but next
assignements you can show you have deployed IPv6 in some capacity in your
network

--
Honest Ornella GANKPA
Network engineer