[rpd] Draft inbound policy

Mark Elkins mje at posix.co.za
Fri Jun 17 16:30:56 UTC 2016

Technically, until the policy has a Policy ID Number - its just text on
the mailing list. No harm.
Once it has a Policy ID - and thus has its own Identity - then its a
really policy, with Identity, for discussion.

Andrew did leave the line "Unique Identifier:" blank.  :-)

I'm obviously very curious to see what people think.