[rpd] Statistics on IPV4 allocation in Africa as of 2016

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 10:26:56 UTC 2016

Hello Arnuad.

Thanks for your question, i understand that in our region that phrase "hot
cake" could imply selling stuff (perhaps illegitimately) and making fast
money which is not my intent all. I used "hot cake" loosely just to
indicate the level of attention that v4 space has globally.

AFRINIC doesn't sell IP address and i don't think anyone would want the
organization to do that, my comment was more about raising the need to
maximize this period to generate more membership in our region which would
in turn increase the sustainability of the entire organization. Ofcourse
you may be right that issues related to pricing and membership perhaps
shouldn't be discussed on the rpd list and i apologize for that.

Regards

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*

Bringing another down does not take you up - think about your action!