[rpd] Statistics on IPV4 allocation in Africa as of 2016

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Wed Jun 15 15:40:36 UTC 2016

On 15 Jun 2016 18:27, "Mike Silber" <silber.mike at gmail.com> wrote:

>> On 15 Jun 2016, at 17:07, Noah <noah at neo.co.tz> wrote:
>>
>>  http://www.datacentermap.com/africa/
>

> Hardly the most accurate source of data.

But a good start for indicative stats

> Still - I think your point is very well made: connectivity, power,
economic and political stability, environmental and infrastructure factors,
availability of skills are all critical gating factors and we cannot look
at one issue in isolation.

I choose to concentrate on power/electricity to drive my urgement home but
yes the hindering variables are infinite...

Which is why we ought to be very objective.

> Mike

Noah