[rpd] remote participation

Saul Stein saul at enetworks.co.za
Wed Jun 8 13:13:36 UTC 2016

Maybe I have technology issues and don't know how to use jabber. But once
logged in, it should work...
I am logged in, and don' see any one. When everyone is soft, its more then
users not using the mic properly and then the local audience wouldn't work
either.

>The remote participation is actually working fine now
>https://internetsummitafrica.org/remote-participation
Beg to differ! I am sitting in Cape Town and can't say the same!

Vymala - can you see me in jabber?

As mentioned, this isn't new to this meeting!

Glad to report it is working now!