[rpd] New Proposal - "IPv4 Resources transfer within the AFRINIC Region (AFPUB-2016-V4-003-DRAFT01)"

McTim dogwallah at gmail.com
Thu May 26 07:16:15 UTC 2016

Hi,

I refreshed my memory of it at:

http://www.afrinic.net/community/policy-development/251-policy-development-process-in-the-afrinic-service-region-afpub-2010-gen-005

The draft policy shall be available for review for at least four weeks
before the next Public Policy Meeting. The author(s) shall make the
necessary changes to the draft policy according to the feedback
received. The Working Group Chair(s) may request AfriNIC to provide an
analysis, technical, financial, legal or other, of the impact of the
draft policy.

If I recall correctly the intent of this clause was to NOT allow last
minute (ok, last month ;-) proposals, so the WG would have some time
to dwell on proposals before a meeting.  Perhaps the author(s) of the
PDP can remind of of why we have this clause?  I may have
misremembered this as well as the time frame.

See you in Botswana Bwana!