[rpd] [members-discuss] Board Composition

Dorothy K. Gordon director-general at aiti-kace.com.gh
Thu May 5 16:48:30 UTC 2016

The issue would always be whether their goals coincide with the best interests of AfriNIC members or otherwise.  Members should decide.
We are not fools.

Dorothy K. Gordon
Director-General
Ghana-India Kofi Annan Centre of Excellence in ICT
Mobile: 233 265005712
Direct Line: 233 302 683579
Website: www.aiti-kace.com.gh
Encrypt Everything - https://gpgtools.org https://silentcircle.com