[rpd] Proposal Update (was: Re: New Proposal - "Soft Landing - BIS (AFPUB-2016-V4-001-DRAFT-02)"

McTim dogwallah at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 19:07:17 UTC 2016

All,

I am generally supportive of this proposal, I think it is an improvement
over current policy.

I do question this sentence however:

"There is no explicit limit on the number of times an organization may
request additional IPv4 address space during Exhaustion Phase 1. "

Why no limit?

Regards,

McTim

Cheers,