[rpd] 2. How to mesure performance of afrinic board (Chevalier du Borg)

Mark Elkins mje at posix.co.za
Tue Dec 22 09:44:23 UTC 2015

On Tue, 2015-12-22 at 00:29 -0800, Owen DeLong wrote:
> > On Dec 21, 2015, at 22:18 , Chevalier du Borg <virtual.borg at gmail.com> wrote:

> > <gnonkoto.patrick at artci.ci>:
> >> Comment mesurer les performances du Board d'AFRINIC ?
> >> Pour ma part, je pense que les actions menées par chacun des membres du Board devraient être les indicateurs de performance.
> >

> > What are example of this actions?
> >
> > i - board meeting attendance record? (tell us how committed they are to service)
> > ii - voting record? (tell us what their interest is)
> > iii - ??
> > iv - ??
> >

> The two that you spelled out should already be available in the minutes once they are published.

i - Board Meeting Attendance. This is a standard slide usually presented
at every meeting by the ChairPerson. I certainly remember doing this as
acting Chair in The Gambia.

ii - voting record - What do you mean precisely?

Most "voting" by the Board in Board Meetings for adoptions of
resolutions is by consensus, and should be found in the Minutes of that
Meeting.