[rpd] 2. How to mesure performance of afrinic board (Chevalier du Borg)

Chevalier du Borg virtual.borg at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 09:34:04 UTC 2015

>> On Dec 21, 2015, at 22:18 , Chevalier du Borg <virtual.borg at gmail.com> wrote:

>> What are example of this actions?
>>
>> i - board meeting attendance record? (tell us how committed they are to service)
>> ii - voting record? (tell us what their interest is)
>> iii - ??
>> iv - ??
>>

> The two that you spelled out should already be available in the minutes once they are published.

Those were just example (that's why I put question mark on them).  I
think they could be good. In the past we've had board member who never
show up for a meeting and having such record made public will be good.

This (and possible many other) data should not be burried in minutes.
I think afrinic staff can give some time every month to extract that
information and put in on board section of website. ("Attendance
record", "voting record")

>>> En ce sens qu'il y a dificit de communication entre les membres du Board et le reste de la Communauté.
>>
>> what kind of information would community like to see? (I will like to
>> see more informations and data that give me good indication that the
>> board is operating well)
>
> Can you give examples of what kind of information that would be?

i really don't know that's why I ask the community.  i could say

- meeting attended on behalf of community? (include link to slideshare)
- ??
-??

--
Borg le Chevalier