[rpd] How to mesure performance of afrinic board

Chevalier du Borg virtual.borg at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 11:12:24 UTC 2015

i have been thinking about this for some time now. what are the system
of check and balance that we have in place to make our community work
fine?

Obvious board check and balance ceo. but who check and balance board?
   - members only?
   - the community at large?
   - governance commitee that will be form?

I also like to know, what are the thing used to measure whether a
board being effective?

should we make clear this mesures so that its self-evidence to
everyone when board is doing good job or not?  should we add that
check and balance formally to responsabilite of governance
commitee? i belief good performance and good governance go hand in
hand and good performance must be objectif and self-evidence.

thoughts?

--
Borg le Chevalier