[rpd] [AfrICANN-discuss] To the Attention of the Chairman of AfriNIC Board

ymshana2003 ymshana2003 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 16:20:53 UTC 2015

Why.?

Sent from Samsung Mobile

-------- Original message --------
From: Mike Silber <silber.mike at gmail.com>
Date:03/12/2015  16:22  (GMT+02:00)
To: "Marcus K. G. Adomey" <madomey at hotmail.com>,africann at afrinic.net,rpd at afrinic.net
Subject: Re: [AfrICANN-discuss] [rpd] To the Attention of the Chairman of	AfriNIC Board

Mr Adomey

On 03/12/2015 16:12, Marcus K. G. Adomey wrote:
Dear Chairman,

You have sent this to two lists that have no relation whatsoever to the topic at hand.

This item has been canvassed on the AfriNIC members list (where it belongs).

As this item has nothing to do with resource policy (nor I respectfully submit ICANN or Internet Governance generally), can I request that you continue this discussion where it belongs.

Thanks

Mike