[rpd] To the Attention of the Chairman of AfriNIC Board

Mike Silber silber.mike at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 14:22:31 UTC 2015

Mr Adomey

On 03/12/2015 16:12, Marcus K. G. Adomey wrote:
> Dear Chairman,

You have sent this to two lists that have no relation whatsoever to the
topic at hand.

This item has been canvassed on the AfriNIC members list (where it belongs).

As this item has nothing to do with resource policy (nor I respectfully
submit ICANN or Internet Governance generally), can I request that you
continue this discussion where it belongs.

Thanks

Mike