[rpd] Out Of Region Policy Update

Douglas Onyango ondouglas at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 08:32:32 UTC 2015

Hi Kivuva,
Thanks for pointing this out.
In the spirit of not applying this policy retrospectively, it was agreed to
revise this provision. Unfortunately, I omitted to effect this change. The
new text is below:

*This policy shall apply to all allocations and assignments made after
ratification of this policy*

Regards,

Douglas Onyango, PRINCE 2, ITILv3
UG: +256 776 716 138