[rpd] [members-discuss] why to me, AFRINIC ? - Re: [AFRINIC #341108] AFRINIC Registration - YOUXUNCALL TECHNOLOGY LIMITED

Alan Barrett alan.barrett at afrinic.net
Thu Nov 19 08:00:19 UTC 2015

Dear Seun, Paulos, other members,

I am investigating what went wrong here.

I am aware of a similar problem last week, where a request with fields like “nic-handle: TECH” or “nic-handle: ADMIN” caused a substring search instead of an exact-match lookup, and that in turn caused many unwanted email addresses to be associated with the request.  This looks like the same problem again.

Alan Barrett
CEO, AFRINIC