[rpd] why to me, AFRINIC ? - Re: [AFRINIC #341108] AFRINIC Registration - YOUXUNCALL TECHNOLOGY LIMITED

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 22:33:23 UTC 2015

Hello,

I was receiving hundreds of those in my mailbox few days ago but it got
resolved after contacting AfriNIC technical team.

Based on the timestamp on yours, it seem the issue is lingering though I am
no longer receiving the mails. When it happened in my case, I marked the
source ID as spam a few times and then Google learnt the semantics.

Regards

Sent from my Asus Zenfone2
Kindly excuse brevity and typos.