[rpd] why to me, AFRINIC ? - Re: [AFRINIC #341108] AFRINIC Registration - YOUXUNCALL TECHNOLOGY LIMITED

Dr Paulos Nyirenda paulos at sdnp.org.mw
Wed Nov 18 22:24:16 UTC 2015

AFRINIC,

Why are these e-mails landing in my mailbox - is something broken at AfriNIC e-mail system?

As you will see from the mail headers copied here below, these e-mails are leaking from
AFRNIC servers - why ?

They look like confidential transaction e-mail from AFRINIC to its client, they should
really not be landing in my mail box since I am not the client in this case.

AFRINIC network team, please plug the hole.

Is there a good AFRINIC e-mail list for things like this?

Regards,

Paulos