[rpd] New community-discuss mailing list

Boubakar Barry boubakarbarry at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 19:33:28 UTC 2015

I was actually wondering why AfriNIC doesn't have this community list, when
many organisations in our community, born (and sometimes nurtured by
AfriNIC and AfNOG), have one.

Anyway, this is a good move. Members can decide to discuss internal issues
in this list in order to benefit from views of non-members, i.e. from the
larger community.

B.