[rpd] Re: [members-discuss] Board Chair and Vice Chair

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 07:33:19 UTC 2015

Hi,

Just so it's clear, I understand the bylaw permits the board to
receive/require report from nomcom and either put an approval/disapproval
stamp. I also understand board is only to look at whether nomcom followed
its processes and not necessarily whether nomcom candidates are the ones
liked by board.

I don't think there is public information that confirms the later has
happened yet and will be good to know if it has.

That said, if there is need to change those processes, it is not what the
governance committee should do. It is rather a change in the bylaw and will
require the entire community member engagement.

Regards