[rpd] Integrity Issues

Keshwarsingh Nadan keshwarsingh.nadan at millenium.mu
Tue Jul 14 16:24:05 UTC 2015

May I suggest more;

grep –r “andrew votes bought” /var/log/tunisia

On 7/14/15, 8:08 PM, "rpd-bounces at afrinic.net<mailto:rpd-bounces at afrinic.net> on behalf of Owen DeLong" <rpd-bounces at afrinic.net<mailto:rpd-bounces at afrinic.net> on behalf of owen at delong.com<mailto:owen at delong.com>> wrote:

On Jul 14, 2015, at 00:54 , h.lu at anytimechinese.com<mailto:h.lu at anytimechinese.com> wrote:

"list for accusations"

Lol, we probably do need one.

May I humbly suggest /dev/null at localhost

Owen

On 13 Jul, 2015, at 9:30 pm, Alan Barrett <alan.barrett at afrinic.net<mailto:alan.barrett at afrinic.net>> wrote:

On Tue, 14 Jul 2015, Saul wrote:
Sadly I no longer believe that this thread is about justice or the best interest of the community - it has become merely vindictive. From being only on the RPD list, in order to cause more harm, it has now spread to the members list too.

This thread does not belong on the RPD list, because this thread has nothing to do with the development of resource policies.

We don't have a list for accusations, but members-discuss is probably the most appropriate place.

--apb (Alan Barrett)