[rpd] Re: [members-discuss] Re: Integrity Issues - publish the Nov'14 transcript ?

Dr Paulos Nyirenda paulos at sdnp.org.mw
Mon Jul 13 23:41:57 UTC 2015

In order to get this Andrew/Board Integrity issue to a close it appears that Board
"minutes" of the November 2014 Board meeting may not be enough based on the current
community outcry that is obvious on these mailing lists.

Having attended the Nov'14 Board meeting, I am aware that there is a transcript on that
Board meeting, and it is from that transcript that the "minutes" are currently being
crafted, hopefully, to be "provided" to the community soon, excerpts of which were aired
in Tunis, they came from that transcript.

One way to close this issue is to publish the entire transcript of the Nov'14 Board
meeting for everyone in the community to see, read or hear for themselves. It will close
the issue of who said what or who admitted what.

I know for sure that someone will scream "NDA" but we have gone past that now and
entered an era for more transparency and accountability in AFRINIC for which some of us
have been pushing hard at Board level, with good results.

I am sure Alan Barrett or AFRINIC staff can easily confirm that such a transcript does
exist. Just publish the transcript for everyone to see, read or hear. By now there is
nothing in that transcript that should cause anyone to scream "NDA". It will become
public anyway if people take each other to court!

Regards,

Paulos
======================
Dr Paulos B Nyirenda
NIC.MW & .mw ccTLD
http://www.registrar.mw

On 13 Jul 2015 at 18:21, Boubakar Barry <Boubakar.Barry at wacren.net> wrote:

> Sunday, Board Members, Colleagues,
>
> Can we find a way to get this on a close?
>
> To be honest, I don't think this is rocket science!
>
> Why not:
>
> 1. Publish the November 2014 minutes many of us are waiting for;
>
> 2. Publish the minutes of the Board meeting that dealt with Mr. Andrew Alston's
Integrity Issue;