[rpd] Integrity Issues

Badru Ntege badru.ntege at nftconsult.com
Mon Jul 13 07:44:05 UTC 2015

I do not intend this to become a personal issue but if it does become one then so be it.

Mine is still a simple principle of governance. A member made an admission in a minuted meeting of the board which would question ones credibility and intentions on the board.

And this information is of importance to the board.  That info is minuted and I also believe was recorded but not sure about audio.

Community asked board to get back to it and some how it comes out as an allegation.

As per the personal legal threats I'm sure they will bring some more excitement :-)

Regards

Badru Ntege
Sent from my Mobile