[rpd] AfriNIC and Geo-Location

Mark Elkins mje at posix.co.za
Fri Jul 3 10:08:10 UTC 2015

On Fri, 2015-07-03 at 08:06 +0000, Andrew Alston wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>

> I’ve queried some of this with AfriNIC and am awaiting replies, but in
> the mean time I figured I’d ask some questions here and perhaps
> someone with more knowledge of how these things work than I can shed
> some light.

I personally add my own GPS data to my zone files....
(25° 46' 27.56" S, 28° 20' 9.84" E)

@         IN      LOC     25 46 27 S 28 20 10 E 1400m

I use my "FTTH" website mentioned below to get the GPS Co-ordinates....

--
Mark James ELKINS  -  Posix Systems - (South) Africa
mje at posix.co.za       Tel: +27.128070590  Cell: +27.826010496