[rpd] Policy areas to consider

Douglas Onyango ondouglas at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 21:48:25 UTC 2015

Hi Seun,
On 2 July 2015 at 18:02, Seun Ojedeji <seun.ojedeji at gmail.com> wrote:
> It would have been 2.7 if the /8 soft landing was not part of that stats,
> but i was informed that its part of it.

We are looking at the same stats, but for purposes of this discussion,
I included this last /8 because as you may be ware that /8 in the
Softlanding will considerably reduce the pace at which we run down our
pool.

> Indeed! looks like you think people register to be member for other reasons
> other than requesting for resource  [Pun intended] ;-)

Yes, I have seen this happen both at registration and transfer, but
this is not relevant right now.
My point still remains, until we see allocation and assignment
statistics trend that is unprecedented from the other years, I
wouldn't count the eggs yet.

Regards,

--
Douglas Onyango, PRINCE 2, ITILv3