[rpd] Policy areas to consider

Douglas Onyango ondouglas at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 21:04:11 UTC 2015

Hi Seun,
On 2 July 2015 at 18:02, Seun Ojedeji <seun.ojedeji at gmail.com> wrote:
> It would have been 2.7 if the /8 soft landing was not part of that stats,
> but i was informed that its part of it.

We are looking at the same stats, but for purposes of this discussion,
we I included this last /8 because as you may be ware that /8 in the
Softlanding will considerably reduce the pace at which we run down our
pool

> Indeed! looks like you think people register to be member for other reasons
> other than requesting for resource  [Pun intended] ;-)

Yes, I have seen this happen both at registration and transfer, but
this is not relevant right now.

My point still remains: until we see an allocation or assignment trend
that is unprecedented from the past year's I wouldn't be too rush in
using the membership growth rate to mean we shall have no v4
"tomorrow"

Regards,

--
Douglas Onyango, PRINCE 2, ITILv3