[rpd] Policy areas to consider

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Thu Jul 2 15:53:11 UTC 2015

On 2 Jul 2015 18:13, "Andrew Alston" <Andrew.Alston at liquidtelecom.com>
wrote:

> Seems like there is some debate about exactly how much space AfriNIC
really has left, so I’d like to get this from the authoritative source.

> Can someone from AfriNIC supply this list the following information:
>
> Exactly how much space DO we have left INCLUSIVE of the soft landing /8
and INCLUSIVE of blocks in /8s that are fragmented etc (ERX space etc)
> Beyond the /8 for soft landing are there any other reservations against
the space in the aforementioned line.
> Can we get a breakdown per /8 of utilisation as well.  The numbers
currently on the website don’t seem to total up to the 2.70 /8s hence the
questions.

Pardon my ignorance....

I thought this was public information readily available already somewhere
on the AfriNIC website...

Noah