[rpd] Policy areas to consider

Andrew Alston Andrew.Alston at liquidtelecom.com
Thu Jul 2 15:10:31 UTC 2015

Seems like there is some debate about exactly how much space AfriNIC really has left, so I'd like to get this from the authoritative source.

Can someone from AfriNIC supply this list the following information:

Exactly how much space DO we have left INCLUSIVE of the soft landing /8 and INCLUSIVE of blocks in /8s that are fragmented etc (ERX space etc)
Beyond the /8 for soft landing are there any other reservations against the space in the aforementioned line.
Can we get a breakdown per /8 of utilisation as well.  The numbers currently on the website don't seem to total up to the 2.70 /8s hence the questions.

Thanks

Andrew Alston
Group Head of IP Strategy
[cid:D6CB2FB1-F2A1-43AE-AB19-C5EE78D2CFFE]
Sameer business Park, Block A, Mombasa Road. Nairobi, Kenya
T: +254 205000000 -  M: +254 733 2222 04 - E: andrew.alston at liquidtelecom.com