[rpd] Policy areas to consider

Mwendwa Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Thu Jul 2 14:19:43 UTC 2015

On 2 July 2015 at 14:26, Douglas Onyango <ondouglas at gmail.com> wrote:

> While I would support efforts for AFRINIC to prepare for this day, I
> agree with some people that it is in the distant future. I think the
> best way this can benefit the region is our study of how the situation
> plays out in ARIN -- we can use this input to shape how we handle the
> same situation.
>
> My predictions:
1. Afrinic will have more new members with their companies registered in
Seychelles e.t.c.
2. Strategic acquisitions of small players in our region by companies from
ARIN region

Mwendwa Kivuva, Nairobi, Kenya

"There are some men who lift the age they inhabit, till all men walk on
higher ground in that lifetime." - Maxwell Anderson