[rpd] AfriNIC RSA & policy improvement

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Wed Jul 1 16:39:02 UTC 2015

On 22 Jun 2015 06:03, "Vladimir Kangin" <v at kangin.org> wrote:

Vladimir,

> Some board members want to become an IP brokers and trade IP.. Isn't
> smart? You want to go though then pay money... sounds very good business
> for them!

Your emotions aside...We hope the statement above is not some joke.

You have clearly been subjective in your lengthy email that depicts your
frustration with the resource allocation process this far but making such
insinuations/accusations is serious.

Do you have any proof because these are our board members we are talking
about?

> --
> Best regards,
> Vladimir Kangin