[rpd] Last Call - Resource Reservation for Internet Exchange Points

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Wed Jun 17 22:27:25 UTC 2015

Since we’re talking about resources for exchange points that don’t exist yet, I don’t see how your statement is relevant.

I’m all for making life simpler for IXPs, but what I don’t want to do is promote expanding damage due to poor education. In this case, I believe that ASN ≤65535 issue is more likely the latter than the former.

Owen