[af-ix] Fwd: [rpd] Last Call - Resource Reservation for Internet Exchange Points

Ismail M. Settenda ismail at habari.co.tz
Wed Jun 17 10:54:28 UTC 2015

+1, I also support this proposal

Regards

--
Ismail
TISPA (TIX and AIXP)

hi all,

sorry for the spam, but this is something that has a good chance of
affecting you (or people that you will work with) in the future.

if you support the resource reservation policy below, please do a +1 on the
RPD mailing list.
details on how to subscribe (if you aren’t) are at the bottom of this
message.

(for those of you that run ccTLDs, and if you want to author a similar
policy, the authors would be very willing to assist;  please ping us
off-list)