[members-discuss] Re: [rpd] Privacy breach of nomcom2015's Mailing List

Dorothy K. Gordon director-general at aiti-kace.com.gh
Fri Jun 12 13:08:20 UTC 2015

Well said.  In addition we must put in place the systems that ensure that any installation relating to AFRINIC work fulfills the benchmarked security and audit standards.  If there had been the requisite checks and balances in place the technical oversight would have been addressed in time to avoid this unfortunate chain of events.

best

Dorothy K. Gordon
Director-General
Ghana-India Kofi Annan Centre of Excellence in ICT
Mobile: 233 265005712
Direct Line: 233 302 683579
Website: www.aiti-kace.com.gh
Encrypt Everything - https://gpgtools.org https://silentcircle.com