[members-discuss] Re: [rpd] Privacy breach of nomcom2015's Mailing List

Badru Ntege badru.ntege at nftconsult.com
Fri Jun 12 11:28:55 UTC 2015

 Arnaud

On 6/12/15, 11:48 AM, "Arnaud AMELINA" <amelnaud at gmail.com<mailto:amelnaud at gmail.com>> wrote:

While we immensely appreciate the contribution of our observer friends, we would like to call on them to exercise reserve and neutrality in their engagement on our local issues. Their attitudes (throughout the meeting and building of a friends clubs) did not help us. When they speak the most on lists it can be a deterrent to local participation

We expect neutrality from them and look forward to their honest opinions and suggestions based on known facts and real experiences

it is my personal and honest observation with goodwill

You could not have said it any better.
Lets have more of the constructive collaboration.

Where we have weaknesses work with us to fix as opposed to exploiting them.

 Regards