[members-discuss] Re: [rpd] Privacy breach of nomcom2015's Mailing List

Mark Elkins mje at posix.co.za
Sun Jun 7 17:03:40 UTC 2015

It was shared to me. I know the gent who found the hole and he knows me quite well. He does not know the other Board Members so well.

He know this is a NomCom problem and knew I was Chair of NomCom the year before.

he knows I am a technical person.

He knows I am an honorable person with integrity.

Given the four reasons above

   .  .        ___. .__      Posix Systems - (South) Africa.
 /| /|             / /__       mje at posix.co.za  -  Mark J Elkins, Cisco CCIE
/ |/ |ARK \_/ /__ LKINS  Tel: +27 12 807 0590  Cell: +27 82 601 0496