[rpd] Stepping down as co-chair

Adam Nelson adam at varud.com
Sun May 31 23:51:00 UTC 2015

Dear PDWG members,

This coming week marks the beginning of the AFRINIC annual general members
meeting.  I was really looking forward to attending.  Unfortunately, due to
a new job I have taken, it will be impossible for me to attend the full
three days of meetings and discussion in Tunisia.   As some of you may
know, I will also be unable to attend the autumn meeting as my wife is
pregnant and we will have 2 month old twins by that point!

As such, I have made the difficult decision to resign as Co-Chair of the
Policy Development Working Group.  It isn't the best thing for the
community to have an absent person in this position so I, in consultation
with others, have determined it is best to step down.

I hope to continue my participation in the future and wish everybody
all the best.

Sincerely,
Adam Nelson

--