[Nomcom2015] Re: [rpd] Re: Public concern about slate publication delay.

Boubakar Barry boubakarbarry at gmail.com
Fri May 15 18:50:06 UTC 2015

Dear All,

Thank you for your queries and comments.

I can assure you that NomCom is committed to the completion of its
assignment in a transparent manner, and challenges it might have
encountered will be listed in its report with recommendations on how it
thinks the process can be improved.

Best wishes,

Boubakar