[rpd] Re: Status update? (Was Re: [AfrICANN-discuss] Update on the Recruitment of the CEO/Mise à jour sur le recrutement du chef de la direction)

Sunday Folayan sfolayan at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 13:06:03 UTC 2015

Dear Seun and Members,

My apologies for a late response. I have been away and from Internet
Connectivity due to a personal issue.

I shall address this shortly, after I have been briefed up to date.

Best Regards ...

Sunday.

- --
Sunday Adekunle Folayan
    blog: http://www.sundayfolayan.name.ng
   email: sfolayan at skannet.com.ng, sfolayan at gmail.com
   phone: +234-816-866-7523, +234-802-291-2202
   skype: sfolayan
    fcbk: www.facebook.com/sfolayan
   tweet: sfolayan
linkedin: sfolayan